Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Post One

As my first post I should probably outline what exactly I'll be posting about in the future once I get things situation and have some things to write about. I'll be going over the details of lobster licenses, gear, techniques, locations (maybe), bait tricks, etiquette and my experiences while lobstering and fishing along New England's North Shore.

As of now, I've got my boat painted, cleaned, prepped, and back on the mooring, traps in the water, and in the next few weeks I'll be updating with how it's been going. I usually try to check the pots and do some fishing at least once a week.

Barry Chin - The Boston Globe

On a final note, congrats to the Bruins for taking back the lead in game 5, and best of luck in game 6 tonight. Also, congratulations to Vancouver, who ever takes the eastern conference is going into a difficult challenge for the cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment